Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Hang in There ~ Never Before Used Stuff ~ January Challenge

It's Sue here today. Many thanks to my teammate here at Die Cut Divas for the gentle nudge because I hadn't written my blog post. Since January 1st, I feel like I'm barely "hanging in there". There seems to be so much to do and so little time to do it. 

Our challenge this month is to use Never Before Used Stuff. I have a ton of that. I purchase things that I have to have, put it somewhere safe and totally forget about it. If you're like me, this challenge is for you. Go find that thing you had to have or maybe you just received it for Christmas. We'd love to see what you create with it. 

We don't have a sponsor this month. However, we're so grateful to Whimsy Stamps for giving us at $15 gift voucher for our winner.

Here's my card


For my card, I used Whimsy Stamps' Panda Butt stamp set. I had to have this stamp set because the pandas are so cute. Don't you agree? For details on how I made this card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

Looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery this month.


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

That panda is too cute!

Arlene said...

Oh my gosh, just adorable. I love your intro to your post too. That's exactly how I'm feeling, just "hanging in there". Here, I thought I was the only one. That is such a cute card!

Cindy C. said...

I so agree, the Panda is really cute!!! And I think it sure does brighten someone's day.