Saturday, June 25, 2022

Summer at the beach.

 Hi there.   Dawn here to share my inspiration card for you.  


SheepSkiDesigns is our sponsor for June and it's always wonderful to work with those beautiful images and we're sure you do too.

The theme is "Summer Days" so please make a card that you feel defines summer for you.

SheepSkiDesigns is offering a prize of three images of your choice!



I took the image  Beach Hut Holiday - image #158 and added it twice to my card, flipping the second one to be the mirror image.  I did this as I wanted to make a mini slimline card.   I used a Gina K Master Layout to cut out the panel.  I used Prismacolor pencils to colour them huts.  I then used my Scan'n'Cut to die cut the Summer sentiment.  

Do come and share you summer projects with us. 

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

Such a wonderful summer card!