Thursday, April 19, 2018

Yellow Flowers



Our wonderful sponsor for April is Altenew. The prize for April is a $30 gift certificate and the theme is "Anything Goes".





Altenew’s Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine is the compact and portable must-have tool for your craft room! It is designed to work with Altenew dies (sold separately) and other wafer-thin metal dies. It can be used to quickly and easily die cut a variety of materials, including cardstock and Altenew specialty papers, and will help you add texture and dimension to your projects. The elegant and clean design will look wonderful on your craft desk, secured on its stable base with suction feet. Machine size: 6" x 4 1/2" plus handle.” Cutting plate size: 3" x 6 1/4" Product weight: 2 lb 3 oz

Check here to order Altenew's Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine.



Here is my project-




First off, I have to say that I love Distress Oxide inks. But when the Squeezed Lemonade came out, I HAD to make yellow flowers with it. The trick with layering the DO inks is to let them thoroughly dry between layers. Altenews Painted Flowers look great in any color!

For more information on this card, please visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

3 comments:

Monica Maier said...

I agree Michelle the flowers would look good in any color, but I love Squeezed lemonade!

Arlene said...

WOW, I never would have thought of putting those colors together, but I would now. Love the flowers. Great design too.

Cindy C. said...

This happy pretty card brighten up my day!!