Monday, April 9, 2018

Slices of Lighthouses

The fabulous Altenew is the Die Cut Divas' sponsor for April.

The theme is simply "Anything Goes".  Please enter the challenge here at Die Cut Divas.

I've been playing with this stamp set and wanted to let you see how I used both the new die and the Altenew lighthouse set.  I love lighthouse scenes,

If there seem to be slices out of the card, there are, no fooling.  I used a new die cut from Altenew plus a stamp set I couldn't do without. I could use this stamp set all the time. And YES, the lighthouse is leaning.  oh well.


Close-up

As you can see, it's not perfect, but it works for me.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers to color - I've lost the color #s somewhere
Vagabond die cut machine

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Interesting!!

Jutta said...

Different, I like what it does!

Michelle N. said...

I like it! Different is good!