Thursday, April 5, 2018

Pink Roses



Our wonderful sponsor for April is Altenew. The prize for April is a $30 gift certificate and the theme is "Anything Goes".





Altenew’s Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine is the compact and portable must-have tool for your craft room! It is designed to work with Altenew dies (sold separately) and other wafer-thin metal dies. It can be used to quickly and easily die cut a variety of materials, including cardstock and Altenew specialty papers, and will help you add texture and dimension to your projects. The elegant and clean design will look wonderful on your craft desk, secured on its stable base with suction feet. Machine size: 6" x 4 1/2" plus handle.” Cutting plate size: 3" x 6 1/4" Product weight: 2 lb 3 oz

Check here to order Altenew's Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine.



Here is my project-



I just adore Altenews layered flowers, they are so beautiful. I was having trouble with the layering until I watched this video from Jennifer McGuire, and now I breeze through making layered images!

For more information on this card, please join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful!!!

Arlene said...

WOW, gorgeous. I love the latticework behind the flowers too.

Lagene said...

WOWZERS! Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

WOW, its so pretty,
Suggest me someplace to but this die cutting machine.