Monday, February 1, 2016

Love, Marriage & Anniversaries

It's all about Love, Marriage & Anniversaries and with Hero Arts, you can create every day to bring lots of love to your projects.


Hero Arts is Our February Sponsor




 Make a project all about Love, Marriage or Anniversaries.

 You MUST use a die cut or file cut made on your machine (or a friend's, not store        bought) on your project or card


Only Four submissions to our Challenge per challenge month are allowed.

Here are some examples from our Divas.

Dawn has created an elegant card.


Arlene has a whimsical card as her sample for this month.  I used a Memory Box Loopy Rings die cut as a stencil on which to sponge some wonderful Distress Ink, Lucky Clover.  
This is my Valentine card.


Supplies:
Hero Arts Baby Animals Stamp and Cut (sentiments put together)
Distress Ink Lucky Clover
Glossy Accents
Memory Box Loopy Rings


Cindy has a graphic Valentine's Day Card.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Paper Layering Heart Fancy Die
Hero Arts You Are My Happy
Little Things from Lucy's Cards sequins (Fruit Sorbet)



10 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge and for the DT creations have a blessed day!

Kim said...

Beautiful DT projects.

Lin said...

A perfect theme for this month, ladies! Great samples for us, too!

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful creations and a fantastic challenge...

Hugs Doris

Jutta said...

Love the inspiration ladies! My son is getting married in July so I'll be keeping an eye out for ideas. :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great challenge theme! I love your DT samples!

Carrie said...

Thanks for a great challenge! Love this theme! (Pun intended!) Beautiful work by the DT!

stampingandstitching said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and great inspiration from the DT! Love playing along:)

Express Those Feelings said...

Well, over here we have a 50% divorce rate, so I don't know how much love there really is in love marriages.
Express Those Feelings

Unknown said...

I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contacted him and he help me cast a reunion spell that help my situation with 48hours, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any problem at:
( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662