Thursday, February 25, 2016

Just Flitting By

Hero Arts is Our February Sponsor

These new butterflies are flying all over the place and I hope you like these as I was trying out some colors and I hope I can remember them.  I took the same distress inks to sponge the white note card.

Be sure to participate in the February challenge.
A2Z 2016 Butterflies March
Close-up of the embossing which is not evident from the card photo.  I wanted the embossing to enhance the image and not take over.  Sometimes a little bit is better.
A2Z 2016 Embossed Butterflies March
Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies at a2z Scrapbooking
  • Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies Frame Cuts at a2Z Scrapbooking   (DI135 dies match CL867)
  • Distress Inks Worn Lipstick & Ripe Persimmon
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Clear Embossing powder
  • Die-namics stitched Rec STAX

2 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Love the butterflies Arlene!!!

Cindy C. said...

Oh these shimmery butterflies are so pretty!!