Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We will be limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. Beginning May 1, 2016, the challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time instead of midnight. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

One of My Favorite Stamps and Dies from 2016

I had two very favorite stamps and dies sets from 2016.  The coffee cups and cuts offer so many possibilities that I want to use them year round.  Then I couldn't put down this poinsettia stamp, either using it with the outline die or all three dies.  I've used this die on boxes and cards and am still loving the versatility.  I guess I have a start on next Christmas.  I kept it rather simple here.  You can't see the paper I stamped this on, no matter how many times I tried to catch swirls in this swirly pearlescent paper. The honey colored panel is a bit shiny too.


Supplies:
Hero Arts Poinsettia Stamp and Die C\ombo
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Vagabond

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!! I imagine it looks even more prettier in real life, shimmers is very difficult to photograph.

Michelle N. said...


Beautiful card-I agree that getting ready for next Christmas isn't a bad thing!

Andrea La Vigne said...

Gorgeous card--love the coloring! :) ~ Andrea