Thursday, August 27, 2026

A pop of red for the heart

 Hello everyone - I have a white on white with a bit of color card idea for you today.

Our sponsor this month is Birch Press Designs.  You still have a few days left to make a card and play along with us.  You could win a $20 gift card.  Grab your supplies and make a card!



Here is the idea I created to inspire you for this challenge.



Today's card uses the Kinsley Heart Layer Plate set of dies.  I layered the 3 dies on top of each other then added a red panel behind one of the hearts to highlight the shape.  I felt the card needed a ribbon so I pulled out a 1/8" white from my stash and added a bow.  To finish it off I added some red gems to pull in some more of the color.  You can get more information on this card by visiting my blog.

This is an easy challenge as it uses white.  The hardest part is deciding which color you will use with it.  What color will you use?  Tag us @diecutdivas  and/or use #diecutdivaschallengeblog when you post on social media.

Have a Fabulous Friday!







No comments: