Sunday, October 13, 2024

Holiday Bar Cart

 

 

Let's celebrate World Card Making Day all Month LONG!

Our Sponsor for October is My Favorite Things.

You could win a $25 gift card to spend at My Favorite Things.

The Challenge is "Anything Goes on a card For World Card Making Day"

World Card Making Day is on Saturday, October 5, 2024It's an annual event that celebrates card makers around the world and encourages people to start making holiday and winter cards early. The day was created by Paper Crafts Magazine in 2006 and is celebrated on the first Saturday of October each year. 

Remember the entry for the challenge has to be a card and you must use a die cut machine and/or embossing machine to die cut or emboss your card. 

Here is my project-


I love this little bar cart! So easy to make, and a sassy greeting makes it so fun (and true!).
 
For more information about this card, please join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

 Make sure to enter to win that $25 gift code to My Favorite Things!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

This is such a FUN card. I love it.