Friday, October 25, 2024

Wishing you Joy this Christmas


Hi all -Dawn here with inspiration for our October Diva Challenge. We're celebrating World Card Making Day all month long!! You just need to make a card including die cuts &/or use an embossing folder and enter it into the gallery by 9pm Pacific Time on October 31st.

I've been doing a few Christmas cards during this month so I'm keeping with that theme for my today's card.    I don't have a lot of My Favorite Things products - mostly older stuff from when I first started card making.  So today my Christmas card uses an older (discontinued) die called Hexagons.  



The die set has two dies - one that cuts a border and then separate hexagons.   The separate hexagons are two sizes... one the exact size of the border and one slightly smaller.    I chose to make the border in black and then used a variety of Christmas papers for the separate ones and layered together.  I've pair this border with an embossed panel and a die cut sentiment and some stamped sub-sentiments. 

Hope you will join us for our challenge.

Dawn & the Divas.