Monday, August 5, 2024

A Toucan

 Hi,

It's Cindy here sharing another Wet/Dry embossing project.


My project features SheepSki Designs Digital Stamp: Tropical Image No 239.  I had lots of fun coloring it. After I trimmed it by hand, I adhered it to a background embossed with crackled paste.  I also printed a second image, but I only took the flower to complete my composition.  For full supply list, visit my blog: Escape To Stamping.

SheepSki Designs is our sponsor this month, the randomly selected winner would receive 3 digital stamps of their choice.


Now it's your turn to create.  Remember to use your die cut machine in the process, August's challenge theme is Wet/Dry Embossing.  If the result of your wet and/or dry embossing is obvious, please tell us about it in your post description.   To link up, click the Monthly Challenge button located at the right sidebar.

Bye for now.




4 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, this toucan is amazing!

Michelle N. said...

What a gorgeous Toucan-love your coloring!

Lucille K said...

Your coloring of the toucan and flower is perfect, love your card Cindy :)

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. The toucan is wonderful!