Saturday, July 13, 2024

Flower Shop

 


Our sponsor this month is Scrappy Tails!
The Prize is an electronic gift card for $25 to the lucky winner.

The challenge this month is to
Add Some Glitter.

We know glitter is hard to photograph, so if we can't see it, please let us know what you glittered and/or what you used.

Here is my project-
 
 
 


I chose these images from Flower Shop Stamps & Dies, by Scrappy Tails for my card. There is a lot of symbolism here, and I know my sister will recognize it. She is going to need cards soon, and I'm trying to make sure she has them. For a materials list, please visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

Make sure to enter for a chance at that great prize!


3 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, I love your scene.

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!!

Lucille K said...

Cute flower shop card :)