Friday, July 5, 2024

Winter Wishes in July

 Hello,

It's Cindy here to share another glittery project.  My card features Scrappy Tails' 6x6 German Winter Village Stamp set.  And I so enjoyed putting this one together.




Our June sponsor is Scrappy Tails, and they are offering a $25 electronic gift card to their store for the challenge prize.
Ready to link up?  Just click the Monthly Challenge button on the right sidebar.  

Remember to use your die cut machine in the process, and for this month's challenge, add some glitter.  Glitter is difficult to photograph, so if they don't show up on your photo, please tell us in the description where you applied it, and/or what product you used.

For full list of supplies I used on my card, visit my blog: Escape To Stamping.

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

This is just beautiful!