Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Some of my favourite dies

 Hi there.  Dawn here to share with you some of my favourite dies.  

 Elizabeth Craft Designs, is our wonderful June sponsor.


They've offered a $25 gift card for our random June winner - thanks!!

Some of my most favourite dies are floral dies - either with stamp sets or as layering dies.   And I love using dies to cut my panels on my cards. 

Today I'm sharing Elizabeth Craft Designs - Flower Power stamps and matching dies together with some  Gina K Master Layout dies.  


I had some purple paper that was from a gel plate background made with watercolour powders and some green and blue paper that had gold splatters.  I stamped and die cut the flower.  I added texture with some Prismacolor pencils.  I die cut the leaves with a Catherine Pooler Designs Perfect Vine dies.   The sentiment is from ECD Happy Birthday Collection and is black embossed.  I die cut the panel with Master Layouts 2 and spritzed it with Lindy's Stamp Gang, Starburst in Sea Grass Green.  Layered it onto a multi-coloured background made with the roll off from my gel print backgrounds.  

Do come and join us with your projects... just let us know what your favourite die/s are.


6 comments:

Michelle N. said...

How gorgeous!

Arlene said...

WOW, Another beauty. I love the way your script sentiment goes so well with that gorgeous flower.

Cindy C. said...

Wow, so beautiful!

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

My last post had errors...sorry. Beautiful card!!!! I hope it isn't obvious, but where are cards entered? I am not seeing where to link up.

Carol said...

Found it!