Sunday, June 9, 2024

Rectangle Die Cuts with Elizabeth Craft Designs

Greetings! It's Sue here today. Our challenge here this month is "Your Favorite Die Cut Shapes". Our sponsor for the month of June is Elizabeth Craft Designs. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. Thank you Elizabeth Craft Designs for your generosity. 


My favorite die cut shape is the rectangle. Yup, I know ... boring! There is something about right angles and parallel lines that make me happy. Here's my card


For my card, I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Fancy Cut-Aways, a set of four different fancy rectangles. For specifics on how I made my card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to see your die cut creations in our gallery and be sure to tell us your "Favorite Die Cut Shape".

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

There is no such thing as boring when it comes to die cutting. You've created a lovely card with the die!

Arlene said...

You put mere rectangles to shame with your card. This is a beauty.

Michelle N. said...

Love that ink blending-it looks like velvet to me!