Sunday, February 25, 2024

Dancing with Flowers

Hi there. Dawn here to share my non-Traditional Valentine's card today.    Even though Valentine's Day was last week, you still have until 9pm PST on the 29th to share your non-traditional Valentine project for our February Challenge


Our sponsor is the amazing Hero Arts, generously donating a $25 prize to our random winner - thank you!! Here's my card:


 This uses a very old Hero Arts cling stamp.  I stamped in black ink and clear embossed so I could do a bit of embossed resist to colour the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see your project in the February Diva gallery!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

How lovely!

Cindy C. said...

Fabulous design for a non-traditional Valentine's card!

Arlene said...

Great technique and I LOVE the outcome. Beautiful card.