Friday, February 9, 2024

A Hero Arts Valentine Meant to Bee

 Happy February Crafty Friends!

It's Sue here with a card which we hope might help to inspire you to join our challenge this month.      Bee-ing that it's February, we're looking for

NON-TRADITIONAL VALENTINE CARDS


Our sponsor this month is Hero Arts who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. A big thank you to Hero Arts for their generosity.



Here's my card


For my card, I used Hero Arts Color Layering Bee Floral stencils and the coordinating Bee Florals Window Fancy die to make my card. I also used an old Hero Arts stamp set called Year Round Sentiments and a CTMH stamp set to complete my card. For specific details on how this card was made, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to see your NON-TRADITIONAL VALENTINE CARDS in our gallery this month.


4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Oh, I just love this!

Arlene said...

I love the colors and design. WOW

Dawn T said...

what a stunner Sue. Love it

Cindy C. said...

Stunning indeed! Bravo!