Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Star Flowers birthday

  Welcome to a month of Birch Press inspiration and fun.


The Theme for October is Use A Layer Die Set or be sure to Layer a die cut on another die cut.

The prize is a fantastic $20 gift card to our random winner.

For my card today I've made a pretty Star Flower Birthday card. 


I used Birch Press Star Layering Flowers made with some paper I made with some Lindy's Magical Shaker powders in Pink and Purples.   My teamie, Cindy, send me the Birch Press Pinpoint Contour Plate background.   I left it in the white and added the pink and purple flowers.   The sentiment is a Spellbinder's die cut from Popular Sentiment set.  Added some enamel dots.

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas   - don't forget to use your die cut machine!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Oh, how pretty!

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty indeed!!

Arlene said...

WOW, this is just gorgeous! I love the colors and softness of the card. WOW yet again.