Monday, October 9, 2023

Layering Flowers and Leaves with Birch Press Design

 Hello Crafty Friends. It's Sue here and I'm happy to see that you've found our Die Cut Divas blog. Our sponsor this month is Birch Press Design. They will be giving our winner a $20 gift card for their online store. Our challenge this month is to 

USE A LAYER DIE SET OR LAYER A DIE CUT ON ANOTHER DIE CUT

Here's my card for a little inspiration


For my card, I used Birch Press Design's Dainty Rose and Leaves Contour Layers craft dies. I was able to use up a bunch of cardstock scraps from my stash to make this card. For specifics on how I put together my card, please visit my foleysfriend blog.

Hope you have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous card Sue!

Michelle N. said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

Dawn T said...

absolutely gorgeous Sue.

Arlene said...

WOW, Beautiful and I love the colors.