Friday, July 21, 2023

Oceans of Birthday Fun with My Favorite Things!

Welcome everyone - Diva Linda here to inspire you for our July Birthday Challenge! We're celebrating My Favorite Things' 17th Birthday by using their wonderful products but you can use anything from your stash. Just be sure to include a die cut or embossing folder in your birthday design. MFT has generous donated at $25 gift card to their online store as a prize for our random winner - thank you!!!


This is facsimile only - winner will need the code.

I bought some June release MFT items to play with - as usual, their customer service was amazing! I ordered and 2 days later - package at my door! Couldn't wait to create this box card:

Stamps with dies - My Favorite Things Oceans of Fun 
(dies HERE)
Dies - My Favorite Things Under the Sea,

You can find more details at Scrappin', Stampin', & Singin' along with a bonus card.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you in the July gallery which closes 7/31/23 at 9p Pacific.

Linda & the Divas

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Oh, wow! What a fin-tastic card!

Trina P. said...

Adorable level up box card!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute ocean scene!!