Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Magical Happy Birthday

 Hi there.   Dawn here to share my magical birthday card using a sweet little dragon from our sponsor...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "MY FAVORITE THINGS" 

It's a Birthday month for My Favorite Things and the DCD team selected Birthdays as the challenge for this month.  Have fun an get your "Birthday On".

Challenge: Birthdays
Prize: $25 Prize 


I've used one of the cute dragons from MFT - Magical Dragons  They are simply adorable and perfect for a child's birthday.   More details can be found on my blog Dawn's World NZ

Do come and join us.... just remember you must used your Die Cut Machine 

Dawn and the Divas. 

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow, this is so cute and magical!

Arlene said...

This is just so darn cute and fun. I love the pink clouds and then that cute blue dinosaur with pink pads on his feet. That gold "Happy Birthday" is perfect.

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet and adorable!