Wednesday, June 21, 2023

My Pad - Thinking of You!

Hey Diva friends - Linda here with inspiration for our June Diva Challenge to use a critter. The design team is playing with critters by our fabulous sponsor SheepSki Designs but any critter will do. Just remember to use an embossing folder or die cut in your design along with your critter. 


A prize of 3 digi images from SheepSki Designs will go to
our random winner from eligible June entries - yay!!

Here's my card using the sweet cute My Pad:


Thanks to Andrea at Sheepski Designs for sharing her adorable images with the DCD team & personal thanks to teamie Arlene (A Bit of This and That) for printing them off for me. You can find details on this card, as well as my usual bonus card, on my blog HERE (Scrappin', Stampin', & Singin').

You have until June 30th at 9p Pacific time to share your critter project - hope to see you in the June Diva gallery!! Thanks for visiting!!

Linda & the Divas

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love the butterfly visiting the frog!

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!

Arlene said...

This is just adorable! The sentiment is perfect for this frog who's dreaming.