Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Bunny Beautician

 


Talk about gorgeous images and the name, SheepSki Designs pops up as a leader.  So many marvelous images to choose from.

The Challenge is to use Critters in your project.

The Prize: Three images of choice for the random winner.

Here is my project-
 

And on the inside-




Such an adorable image! This is Bad Hare Day by Sheepski Designs, and is perfect for the bunny lovers! The die I used to make this card is a new one for me. For more information about my card, please visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, what a beautiful way to present this cute image. Beautiful card!

Dawn T said...

fantastic card Michelle.

Carrie said...

Love this card design, and the pun gave me a chuckle!

Cindy C. said...

Oh fun fold and fun image, great combo!