Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Thinking of You Card with Frantic Stamper Inc.

  Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a floral card featuring stamps, dies and stencils from Wendy Vecchi and Ranger along with Tim Holtz Stencil with Ranger.

This month our wonderful sponsor is Frantic Stamper Inc.! This challenge this month is use the Tic-Tac-Toe board shown below.

Here's my card. I used Flower, Ribbon Bling for my Tic-Tac-Toe. I can't wait to see what everyone creates!


***Due to strict new tax collection requirements, they will NO LONGER ship to any country in EUROPE (incl. UK). 


What's the Prize, you say? This set of dies!


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So lovely!

Cindy C. said...

Such pretty card!

Arlene said...

So very sweet and adorable.