Sunday, April 9, 2023

Watercoloring a Thank You Card with Altenew

Welcome to Die Cut Divas. It's Sue here with a new card today. Our challenge this month is

WATER COLORING

We are so happy to have Altenew as our sponsor this month. They will be awarding our winner an Altenew Artist's Watercolor 24 pan set, valued at $49.99. Thank you Altenew.



I think that Spring may finally be coming. So for my card, I was inspired by all the blossoms and flowers that have popped up. Here's my card


For my card, I used Altenew's Hello Sunshine stamp set for all the flowers and foliage. I used distress inks, water and a paint brush to add color. For the sentiment, I heat embossed with Altenew's Floral Shadow stamp set and silver embossing powder on vellum. For specific details on how I created my card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to see your watercoloring projects in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Sue.

Arlene said...

So very pretty. I really like it.