Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Metallic Watercolor Card

 Hello there,

It's Cindy here to share another inspiration for this month's challenge, our theme is Watercolors.  

I must admit, the first thing that pops into mind when I see the word watercolors is floral.  But I am breaking out of that today.  I used Altenew Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set and created this non-floral, gender neutral card.

I had lots of fun creating that background panel by just adding the various colors, and then doodled on it. For full supply list, please visit my blog Escape To Stamping.

Our sponsor this month is Altenew, and our challenge winner will Altenew Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set valued at $49.99 USD.


See you in the challenge gallery!





2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love the metallic paint on black!

Arlene said...

Very cool effects with the metallic watercolors.