Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Party Fox Double Gate Fold Card

 Hi Crafty Friends! It's Sue. Our February challenge is "ANGLE IT" and this month our sponsor is the fabulous company Hero Arts who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store.


Here's my card


I started with a piece of double sided tone on tone patterned paper that was 5.5" x 12". For the main image, I stamped using Hero Art's Party Fox Stamp & Cut set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers. I die cut the main image with a Sizzix circle die. For the sentiment from the stamp set, I used Hero Arts Just Rust ink, trimming to a thin sentiment strip. For more details on how I created this card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to see your "angle it" creations. 

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is super cute and super fun!!

Arlene said...

WOW, that fold card looks intricate. Love that fox.