Friday, February 25, 2022

Hello There Friend

 Hi there.   It's time for me to share my card for this month's Die Cut Divas challenge. Our February challenge is "ANGLE IT" and this month our sponsor is the fabulous company Hero Arts who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store.


I have quite a few Hero Arts stamps but most of them are older ones.  When I first started stamping Hero Arts were my favourites.  And I love pulling them out now and again to play. 



I used an older Hero Arts Rubber background stamp (circa 2012) called True Friends.  I used some Altenew Rocky Shore ink to stamp it onto some white card.  I used a yellow gold card to die cut the Hero Arts - Hello There Stamp and Cut sentiment.  The bottom sub-sentiment is from the same set and stamped directly to the kraft base.  To define the angle I used as  very slim stripe of gold card.  

Come and join us with your Angle It projects.  



4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love this-every friend needs a card like this!

Arlene said...

I love it. That gold just pops off the card!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the gold embossing. anesha