Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hero Arts ~ Japanese Doll Fun Fold Card

Hi Friends! This is Sue and I have a fun fold card for you. 


And here it is partially opened to show you that it's a gatefold card.


I used Hero Arts Three Japanese Dolls woodblock set for the focal panel of my card. For detailed instructions on how I made this card, please check out my blog foleysfriend.

Our current challenge here at Die Cut Divas is sponsored this month by Hero Arts. They will be giving the winner a $25 gift card to their store. 

Our challenge this month is FUN FOLD

We'd love for you to join us





3 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful card, perfect embossing panels for this cute little Japanese doll. I remember her well!

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!! The bamboo embossed panel perfect for the Japanese doll.

Lucille K said...

Such a pretty CAS fun-fold card, Sue :)