Friday, February 5, 2021

Tri-fold Shutter Shellebrate

Hello and Happy Friday!

Cindy here to share another fun fold card.


It is tri-fold shutter card.



I've used elements from 4 different Hero Arts stamp sets to compose the images of my project, such as Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses, Hero Arts Sea You Soon, Hero Arts Color Layering Goldfish and Hero Arts Color Layering Seahorse.  Speaking of Hero Arts, they are the sponsor for this month's challenge.  Winner would receive a $25 gift card to the Hero Arts store.


I hope I've inspired you to play along.  Just click the Monthly Challenge button on the right sidebar to get details and link up.

To see the full supply list for my project, visit my blog:  Escape To Stamping.


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love that fold, and especially the Sea theme!

Arlene said...

Lots of time and effort on that design and you made it a splashing success. Beautiful.

Lucille K said...

Beautiful tri-fold, Cindy. Love the ocean theme :)