Sunday, January 5, 2020

Stitched Diagonal Backdrop Hello

Hello my crafy friends,

Kat Scrappiness is our terrific sponsor for January 2020.  
Kat Scrappiness

This month's challenge theme is NEW THINGS 
(new stamps, dies, stencils, embossing powders or folders, papers, digi images)

For my project today, I created a shaker card with some new pattern paper, the Stitched Diagonal Backdrop Die, and the Scripty "Hello My Crafty Friend" Die by Kat Scrappiness.



Inside of card:



Supplies:

Stitched Diagnoal Backdroup Die by Kat Scrappiness
Scripty "Hello My Crafty Frined" Die by Kat Scrappiness
Ranger Distress Inks (Shabby Shutter, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint)
Little Things from Lucy's Card Apple Ice Sequins
Kaiser Craft Greenhouse Collection Pattern Paper
Green Card Stock
White Card Stock

Come join in the fun.  Click "This Month's Current Here" button on the right side bar to link up.

Have a lovely day.

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This is so lovely!

Arlene said...

I love the ombré effect you created on the sentiment. Lovely shaker card.