Saturday, January 25, 2020

Mandala Die card

Hi there.  It's time for me to share today with a sweet little 4" x 4" card for our challenge this month. '

Kat Scrappiness 
Our theme is something NEW THINGS  (new stamps, dies, stencils, embossing powders or folders, papers, digi images)


My new item is the Mandala die cut. (available from Kat Scrapiness)   It was sent to me by Arlene.  It come cut in white card and I used Altenew Magenta ink to colour it.  I used some the ink mixed with Sparkle pen to splatter on the panel.  The sentiment is from Sentiment Strips from Altenew.

Do come and join us with your project using NEW THINGS.

Dawn and The Divas

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This die is so versatile!

Arlene said...

I love what everyone has done with this die. Beautiful card.

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous CAS design!!