Saturday, September 28, 2019

Di's Monty Mouse

Our Die Cut Diva's challenge is "Free Time" and the sponsor for the September is Di's Digi Stamps.  Check out the challenge here.  


Arlene here. and I found the cutest little mouse at Di's Digis one day and have never used it until now.  I thought this mouse was so cute, really just adorable.  I like the extra flowers, but now that I'm looking at the Nuvo drops, I think fewer would have been better.  But the mouse is still adorable.  What do you think? 


Close-up below

Supplies:
Di's Digi's Monty Mouse
Die-namics Pierced Circles STAX
Little B Handwritten
Copic markers:mouse W2, W3, W5, R11, flower stems G03, G05 leaf G03, G05, G07, lips E04, flowers Y03, Y19, YR19, flower center R59, Y19 ribbon R22, R24, R27, multiliner (blck) to create floor
Glossy Accents on the eyes & nose
Hero Arts flowers (years old) colored with Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

so pretty Arlene. It's a cute as image and you've coloured it beautifully.

Cindy C. said...

Such sweet image, and I like how you colored it!

Michelle N. said...

I think its perfect as it is!