Thursday, September 26, 2019

Di's Digi's Beer Bear

The sponsor for the September Challenge is Di's Digi Stamps.  So many fun images are available for you to create great projects either in black and white or pre-colored.  But you can still make a pre-colored image sparkle with your own unique talent and style.

The challenge is a "free time" experience.  It could mean quilting, vacationing, sewing, cardmaking, painting or whatever you like to do in your free time.  Tell us what your card represents.

The prize for September's winner will be a $6.00 voucher.


Picture

I wanted to use two new dies with this wonderful digital image.  I used three different stamps, "a note to say hello, Good Times and an anchor on the top panel.  I cut the bear image out and adhered him on the bottom panel.  It was such fun coloring this bear and I thought he should have that "5 o-clock shadow" look since he's having a snooze.  That's how it feels to me.


Close-up below

Supplies:
Di's Digi Beer Bear
Kat Scrappiness Backdrop die
Your Next Die 
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Distress ink sponged background - not sure of colors as I sponged two entire sheets with all the distress inks I had.