Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Oh Deer

Time to join our challenge here at Die Cut Divas.  Do I hear "Love is in the Air"? 

This is all about hearts, weddings, the word "LOVE" kisses, etc,  If we can't tell it's all about the love, please make a note. 

Our fantastic sponsor this month is Hero Arts, and...



A $25 gift certificate is the prize!

Come and play along with the Divas and have some Hero Arts fun!


Here is my project-



I have a lot of men I give birthday cards to, and masculine cards can be some of the hardest to make. This deer is great for those outdoorsy guys! I don't give cards to just anyone-I have to love them at least like a friend.

For more information on this card, please join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A great image for a male card and the monochromatic is a great choice! TFS!

Arlene said...

What a beauty. I love the colors you used for the deer.