Friday, February 1, 2019

February's Die Cut Divas' Challenge

Time for a new challenge here at Die Cut Divas.  Do I hear "Love is in the Air"? 

This is all about hearts, weddings, the word "LOVE" kisses, etc,  If we can't tell it's all about the love, please make a note. 

Our fantastic sponsor this month is Hero Arts, just a favorite of so many including me, Arlene


A $25 gift certificate is the prize!

Come and play along with the Divas and have some Hero Arts fun!

Arlene went with hugs and kisses for February's challenge.


Michelle wanted a Valentine for her niece-


Lucille made a card for You and Me:



Dawn made a cute card :





5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous creations! I love this theme!
Was the winner of January announced? I didn't see the post?

Arlene said...

Winners are posted on the 3rd of the month. I think I'll also post the draw date in the first of the month. I just didn't think of it. Thanks for your comment. :)

Karenladd said...

Wow, the cards from your DT are just gorgeous! I love the variety of card designs that fit the theme!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful inspiration by all the DT!

Jennifer. x

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful inspiration projects ladies!!