Friday, February 20, 2015

Just Because

Quietfire Design

Quietfire Designs




Hannah has created a beautiful CAS card for you.  Hannah just cuts to the chase and produces a beautifully simple card.

A little bit from Hannah:

My Mom grows many herbs, So when I got the Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme stamp set I was excited to put it to use and the Ten Tiny Tag Sentiments are perfect for so many occasions or "Just Because"
It was hard to choose!  The Style of Quietfire Design is Beautiful and the Calligraphy so elegant.

I had so much fun putting this together and I hope you'll check Quietfire Designs out 
and give them a try
Hannah.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas




3 comments:

Katia said...

awesome card!!!

Jutta said...

Very pretty Hannah!

Robyn said...

Love the clean and elegant look of this card. Thanks of using Quietfire Design
http://www.quietfiredesign.ca/