Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!

HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!

Quietfire Designs




Michelle is first up with this wonderful heart card.  Wouldn't you like to receive this?  So adorable.

Quietfire Design Open Heart Border Card, Cricut Artiste sentiment,
Cuttlebug Candy Hearts EF

Marsha Drain continues with lots of hearts.  I'm in love the the two cards she's thrilled us with.  I couldn't use just one today.
Heart Spray cutting file is available here.  Marsha used a sentiment by GKD

Here's a card that's got heart!  I couldn't help this remark.  When I make this card again, I'll make the card longer, but it works and I sent it to my granddaughter.
QuietFire Twirl & Enjoy set of three stamps
Rising Hearts Card
Arlene at A Bit of This and That

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas


1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful Valentines' projects!!

Happy Valentine's weekend to all at Die Cut Divas!!!