And this month our sponsor is Little Blue Button Stamps
And Olga has been very generous and we will draw two winners -
One gift voucher to the value of $10 to spend in her shop
One gift voucher to the value of $20 to spend in her shop
The Divas got to work with Olga's March release and here is some inspiration for you
Arlene at A Bit of This and That....
Dawn at DawnsworldNZ
I'll be back later in the week to do a tutorial on my Double Embossing technique I used.
Looking forward to you projects. Our rules are quite simple....
- Limit of 4 entries for each challenge per month
- The winner will be selected randomly on the last day of the month & announced on the 1st of the following month
- All cards/projects must be made using at least one die cut or embossing folder, using any die cut machine you may own
- Only new entries will be accepted, no back linking please
- You may combine this challenge with up to four other blog challenges
- Please link to the blog post & not to your entire blog. Or if on Flickr please link to the picture & not your photostream
- Please turn off word verification on your blog it will make it easier for us to comment
- Most importantly have fun :o)
Thanks for a great challenge and the gorgeous inspiration.
Two great inspiration pieces. Thanks for the embossing challenge. Gave me an excuse to dig out a folder. It was fun!
Oh what adorable cards, Arlene and Dawn! Dawn, thanks so much for telling me about this fun challenge:)
Such a cute cat sitting on the pillow.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
Post a Comment