Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Month, New Challenge

Hi all,

Firstly I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year & hope that 2011 brings you everything your heart desires (crafty or not ;P).

I don't know about you, but I am sort of glad that Christmas/New Year have passed once again. As much as I love Christmas, sometimes it does get too much. Things seem to get more & more complicated each year or is that me?

Well for January's Challenge I decided that the theme should be about Time. Personally I haven't had much time for anything craft related lately. So with that in mind I want to know what tips, tricks, ideas you have for saving time whilst you craft. Or it could be a project about time ie watches, years etc.

If you are new to us (welcome friends ;D) here are the rules:
1. Limit of 4 entries for each challenge per month
2. Random Drawing will be held the last day of the month
3. If a moderator is not hosting a challenge for the month, the moderator can enter the challenge.

You can upload your photos to our flickr group thread here. To do this you simply do the following:

To post a photo to this thread, all you have to do is go to "the" picture , click on share this, scroll down to grab the html, then follow the directions for copy/paste. You can paste to the comment box here on the thread. It's really easy to do. You can also add comments as well.

Happy crafting - Paula xoxoxo

No comments: