Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loopy Valentine Gift Box

Hi everyone.

I came across this wonderful blog post by one of our Flickr group members   Debbie, who's blog Debbie Does Crafts is just wonderful.  With Debbie's permission I have duplicated her post here..  She used a Silhouette Machine to make this lovely box.  Please go leave her some love.

Loopy Valentine Gift Box( by Debbie Does Crafts)


Hope you are having a great Sunday! It is a great day for me because I get to stay home. There is a roast in the crock pot and I had the opportunity to do a little creating before I prepare for a lactation course I am taking this week.
This loopy gift box is from the Silhouette store and I cut it out in white. I masked the box off and colored the loops with a copic marker. Then I cut acetate to fit behind the front panel of the box. Next to stamp around the white edges around the loops.

So I used post it notes to mask the rest of the box.


Then stamped the large canvas stripes and removed the masks

I covered the back panel (of the inside of the box) with bo-bunny patterened paper and adhered the words and the heart. Folded the box and glued the sides together.

Thought you might like to see the entire box shape. The fold lines make it very easy to fold and shape.

I used some silk ribbon around the outside of the box and pulled it up through the holes at the top of the box.
Can't you see this full of silver kisses or Valentine M&Ms. You could put just a few in so the sentiment is always seen or for a fun surprise you could fill it up and they would find the sentiment when the treats are gone.


Thanks Debbie.


Cheers all
Dawn xxxxxx

1 comment:

Pajalu said...

Wow what a great box. Thank you so much Debbie for sharing :D xoxoxoxoxo