Monday, September 25, 2023

Big Snowflake Card

 


 This month's theme is "Anything Goes".  

The Prize: $25 gift card  

Thank you to Elizabeth Craft Designs 
for your sponsorship and support.

Hi - Dawn here to share my card using supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.     


I die cut the gorgeous ECD die "Snowflakes" from some Altenew Dazzling Diamond Glitter card.  I cut it in half and added either side of the banner with the sentiment on it.
My background was cut with a square die from Gina K Master Layouts and run through a embossing folder - a freebie from years ago.  I added lots of Pinkfresh Metallic silver pearls.

Do come and join us this month with your "Anything Goes" projects.   Just remember to use your die cut machine!

Dawn & The Divas  

3 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW! This is so stylish and elegant.

Michelle N. said...

So gorgeous!

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is stunning!