Thursday, August 3, 2023

July Reveal for My Favorite Things


 The Winner of the July challenge sponsored by My Favorite Things is #68, Judy V.
Winner:  Be sure to contact Die Cut Divas at thedcdivas@gmail.com so we may send your email address to our sponsor.

The Die Cut Divas' favorites follow:

Linda couldn't resist this red/white/blue beauty by #15 Diane H.



Michelle loves geraniums, and these are gorgeous from #62 Lynne-

Cindy was amazed by #28 Carrie Sheridan's pop-up wave card:


Sue loved the happy faces and bright colors on Trina P's card


Arlene saw so many wonderful projects, but chose one instead of many.  LOL
Lia's card found its way here.






9 comments:

Joanne said...

These are all lovely but my personal favorite is the flowers!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite, I appreciate it so much and congrats t othe others as well!!

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much, Sue! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the other picks.

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Cindy! And congratulations to Judy on the MFT gift card and to the other top picks! Great cards, ladies!

Arlene said...

Tons of great cards this month. You are the greatest!

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick!
Lia xx

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to winner and all favorites! The challenge gallery was full of beautiful creations, it wasn't easy to pick.

Lynne said...

Thank you so much to Michelle for choosing my card as a favourite and congrats to the winner too x