Sunday, July 3, 2022

June Winner Reveal

 
 The Winner of the June challenge is #34
Cathy

SheepSkiDesigns is offering a prize of three images of your choice!


Winner:  Congratulations! Be sure to contact Die Cut Divas at thedcdivas@gmail.com 
so we may send your email address to our sponsor.

And now, on to some Design Team faves from the June gallery:

Linda fell in love with the #30 Esther's colorful toucan.


Arlene loved so many of the submissions, but dearly loved Maria's card zooming along.

Cindy thinks #32 Dena J's grid card is so clever.


Dawn loved Lagene's Shaker card 



Thanks to all who joined in our June challenge, it was a pleasure seeing your projects!!

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to winner and all favorites!!

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for including my toucan card in your June favorites! I'm so very honored!

Arlene said...

So many cute cards!

Marie Bingaman said...

Thanks so much for choosing my ZOOM! card as one of your DT Favorites! That always makes my day! :)

corysnana said...

Thanks for choosing my card - and congrats to the favorites!! You have brightened my day!

Lagene said...

Thanks so much for including my shaker card in the favorites!