Friday, May 13, 2022

Margaritas, anyone?


 
Your Divas have been busy making inspiration projects with Cas-ual Fridays Stamps products. It's always fun and we gain inspiration from your cards and projects too. Remember that this is a die cutting group and all entries must be made using your own die cut machine (including electronic machines) or embossing folders.


ATTN: Prize is restricted US or Canadian player at this time. Cas-ual Fridays Stamps is offering a $20 gift code to their store to the lucky winner.


The Theme is "Anything Goes".

Here is my project- 
 

 I love making backgrounds-this one is watercolors, using Brushos. I wish I could replicate how I made it-its so bright and vibrant! Perfect for an equally bright margarita. For more information on the materials I used for this card, please join me at Just a Nutter Paper Crafter.

Make sure to enter for a chance at that great gift code!

 

 

2 comments:

Arlene said...

You've got to love that margarita. It looks good enough to drink. Gorgeous background.

Cindy C. said...

Such fun card!! Cheers!