Monday, March 21, 2022

For a Spring Birthday

Hey Diva Friends - Linda here with a spring birthday card as inspiration for our March Birthday ChallengeSunny Studio has sponsored us for the second March in a row and we're delighted! 

I have a lot of Sunny products and am so thankful for Mendi and her team at Sunny for their great service & quality!! And their logo always makes me smile!!


Our March winner will receive a $25 credit to Sunny's online store.

Today I've pulled out some older faves that I can't resist.


You can find more details and a bonus card HERE at my blog Scrappin', Stampin' & Singin'.

Please enter your birthday project to our March Challenge gallery by 9pm Pacific Time on March 31st. Be sure to include a die cut or embossing folder in your design. Thanks for visiting!!

Linda & the Divas

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

What a pretty, feminine card!

Arlene said...

So lovely!