Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Slimline Paper Pieced Floral with Rachel Vass Designs

 Hi there.   At Die Cut Divas this month our sponsor is Rachel Vass Designs and our theme is Flowers.   



I tried something a little different with my Rachel Vass florals by paper piecing the florals.


I printed the image -Floral Border Slimline - three times... once on white card stock, one on cream colour paper and once on purple paper.   I cut the white panel with Pink Fresh Studios Essential Mini Slimline dies.  The purple layer was cut with another of the dies from that set.  I used some pencils to add some colour to coloured flowers.  I then fussy cut them and added to the base.   Just prior to Christmas I purchased a Go Press and Foil machine and ordered some Spellbinders foil dies.  This one I foiled with silver foil.  Using this machine is just another way to use your die cut machine... I use a Cuttlebug and the foiling machine goes through perfectly.  

Do come and join us with your Flowers this month. 

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful paper pieced florals, a lovely card indeed!!

Michelle N. said...

Very pretty!