Thursday, December 9, 2021

A Circle Christmas Card

It's starting to get a bit crazy. Just over two weeks until Christmas. Are you ready? Maybe you have a few minutes to relax and craft. We'd love for you to join our challenge this month. It's 

Winter/Christmas projects 
with an optional twist of shaped cards

We're happy to have Frantic Stamper as our sponsor this month. It's an awesome place for paper crafting supplies. 


Here's my card


For my circle Christmas card, I used Penny Black's Peaceful Wishes die which is available at Frantic Stamper, here. For a detailed description on how I created this card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the round shape for your lovely card. I can believe that lovely dove is in flight.

Cindy C. said...

How lovely and elegant!