Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Mini Slim Lavender card

Hello,

Cindy here to share another watercolored card.  Once again I combined real and faux watercolor techniques in my card.

This card features Altenew Lavender Bud Stamp and Die Bundle and Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set.


You know, you don't have to watercolor everything to create a watercolor look.  For full supply list and details, visit me at my blog: Escape To Stamping.

Altenew is our sponsor this month.  Challenge winner will receive $20 gift certificate to their store.


So go ahead, take your inks and watercolor out and create! 
Have a crafty day!!


4 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Arlene said...

How beautiful. Just gorgeous.

Michelle N. said...

Stunning! Love those flowers!

BożenA said...

WOW! I love your flowers, both those that are cut, glued in the foreground and those that form a colorful background. I love this technique and your skills are really impressive.
hugs,
BożenA